Comments for Forensic Pathologist Education

Average Rating starstarstarstarstar

Click here to add your own comments

Feb 18, 2010

Hi there. I am Marcella from

You are interested in being a Forensic Pathologist ? That's awesome ! It will take alot of education, however. You need to get a bachelor's degree in a physical science such as Chemistry or Biology first. Then go to Medical school, pass that, then do an internship and post-doc work to specalize in forensics. It will take about 10-12 years, but they make $100-175k/year in the US, so not too bad.

There are alot of other options that still get you in forensics. I am a forensic serologist, for example.

Check out for more information.

Good luck,


Click here to add your own comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Forensic Q & A.

Return to Forensic Pathologist Education.