Forensic Career Change

by Amin

Photo Credit:  David Reece

Photo Credit: David Reece

I am now doing masters in chemical engineering and only now I found that it is somewhat doesn't suit me. Therefore I would like to change to a more chemistry-like field especially forensics. I did my degree in Chemical Engineering too.

Is it possible for me to jump into forensic field? If it is, can you recommend where to start, for example should I go back to doing chemistry undergrad degree? Thank you.

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Forensic Q & A.