Forensic Anthropology Question

by Zoe
(United States)

I am going to college and getting certificates in General Forensic Investigation and Administration of Justice. Then I will hopefully be transferring to a University where I will get a BA or Master's in Anthropology. With all that said, will I be able to be considered a Forensic Anthropologist?

Related Information on The All About Forensic Science Website

Forensic Anthropology

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Forensic Q & A.