Comments for Switching To Forensic Science

Average Rating starstarstarstarstar

Click here to add your own comments

Mar 17, 2010
Switching To Forensic Science
by: Marcella

Hi there. I am not familar with the educational system in Singapore, but in the United States, you need a medical degree and post graudate training to be a Forensic Pathologist. Any undergraduate degree in a physical science such as Biology will get you into medical school, provided you have good grades and a high GRE score. You would have to contact individual medical schools to see about the transferability of your degree.

Hope that helps! Check out for more forensic info and support.

Marcella, CEO

Click here to add your own comments

Return to Switching To Forensic Science.

Return to Forensic Q & A.

Enjoy this page? Please pay it forward. Here's how...

Would you prefer to share this page with others by linking to it?

  1. Click on the HTML link code below.
  2. Copy and paste it, adding a note of your own, into your blog, a Web page, forums, a blog comment, your Facebook account, or anywhere that someone would find this page valuable.