Comments for Lots of Forensic Pathology Questions

Average Rating starstarstarstarstar

Click here to add your own comments

Feb 10, 2010

A forensic pathologist is an MD with post graduate work in forensic pathology. They usually work as a coroner or medical examiner and it requires alot of college. An undergraduate degree in a physical science is the first step and then medical school and then a few years internship and post grad study. It would take about 10-12 years to do and alot of student loans, in most cases. But they do make decent income, about $100,000-140,000 depending on area.


Click here to add your own comments

Return to Lots of Forensic Pathology Questions.

Return to Forensic Q & A.