How Do I Hire A Forensic Pathologist?

Photo Credit: Pippa Buchanan

Photo Credit: Pippa Buchanan

I live in the state of Massachusetts and I want to hire a forensic pathologist to review an autopsy I have and explain certain points to me. Anyone know how I can do this? It looks like most forensic pathologists in this state work for the medical examiners office.

I called the med. exam. office and they told me that would be a conflict of interest. I have spent hours on the web trying to find an answer to this question.

Click here to read or post comments

Return to Forensic Q & A.