Forensic Serology

by Stacey

I am studying in England at the moment and I want to work as a forensic Serologist. The universities in England do not offer a degree such as forensic serology or forensic biology, just biochemistry.

I would like to work in America as a forensic serologist but am not sure if I will be able to get a job offer with a degree in Biochemistry. If I do take biochemistry do I take medical biochemistry?

Related Information on The All About Forensic Science Website

Forensic Serology

Click here to post comments

Return to Forensic Q & A.

Enjoy this page? Please pay it forward. Here's how...

Would you prefer to share this page with others by linking to it?

  1. Click on the HTML link code below.
  2. Copy and paste it, adding a note of your own, into your blog, a Web page, forums, a blog comment, your Facebook account, or anywhere that someone would find this page valuable.