Comments for Forensic Scientists

Average Rating starstarstar

Click here to add your own comments

Feb 28, 2009
have you tried...
by: Jenn E.

You can always contact your state police crime lab. They are usually willing to help. Or calling the local police can often point you in the right direction.

Click here to add your own comments

Return to Forensic Scientists.

Return to Forensic Q & A.

Enjoy this page? Please pay it forward. Here's how...

Would you prefer to share this page with others by linking to it?

  1. Click on the HTML link code below.
  2. Copy and paste it, adding a note of your own, into your blog, a Web page, forums, a blog comment, your Facebook account, or anywhere that someone would find this page valuable.