Comments for Forensic Science Jobs

Average Rating starstarstarstarstar

Click here to add your own comments

Nov 05, 2008
What do I do now....
by: WFR

If you want to work in the field (i.e. outside the lab) you could become a crime scene investigator.

If you want a lab job you could become a firearms and tool mark examiner (after a 2-year on-the-job training program), questioned document examiner (also after a 2-year training program. If you have the right mix of chemistry, biology and biochemistry courses you could become a forensic drug chemist, a forensic molecular biologist or a forensic toxicologist,

Click here to add your own comments

Return to Forensic Science Jobs.

Return to Forensic Q & A.