Comments for Forensic Pathology Doctorate

Average Rating starstarstarstarstar

Click here to add your own comments

Apr 27, 2009
Forensic Pathology
by: Anonymous

In order to become a forensic pathologist you must go to Medical School and obtain your M.D. No Ph.d available in order to become a forensic pathologist as the Ph.d is more for research style positions.

Afterwards complete residency and specialized training which can take an additional 4-5 years plus fellowship and after that you have to pass a state exam in clinical and anatomical pathology then you can become a board certified forensic pathologist

But don't let the amount of time discourage you, im guessing that if you were going for a Ph.D it won't but it looks like a rewarding and extremely interesting job

hope this helps man.

Click here to add your own comments

Return to Forensic Pathology Doctorate.

Return to Forensic Q & A.

Enjoy this page? Please pay it forward. Here's how...

Would you prefer to share this page with others by linking to it?

  1. Click on the HTML link code below.
  2. Copy and paste it, adding a note of your own, into your blog, a Web page, forums, a blog comment, your Facebook account, or anywhere that someone would find this page valuable.