Comments for Forensic Pathology Australia

Average Rating starstarstarstarstar

Click here to add your own comments

Apr 10, 2010
Forensic Pathologist
by: Anonymous

You need to study for at least eleven years in Australia, however there are courses avaliable to become a forensic technition, enabling you to be an assistant to the forensic pathologist. Look at both University and Tafe for courses available.

Click here to add your own comments

Return to Forensic Pathology Australia.

Return to Forensic Q & A.

Enjoy this page? Please pay it forward. Here's how...

Would you prefer to share this page with others by linking to it?

  1. Click on the HTML link code below.
  2. Copy and paste it, adding a note of your own, into your blog, a Web page, forums, a blog comment, your Facebook account, or anywhere that someone would find this page valuable.