Comments for Forensic Chemistry

Average Rating starstarstarstarstar

Click here to add your own comments

May 03, 2010
chemist vs scientist?
by: Marcella

Hi there. I am a Forensic Serologist, also called a Forensic Chemist, also called a Forensic Scientist.... so, I'm not sure I understand your question, they are all the same thing.

There are different specailities and you can either be a CSI tech with less education, or a scientist with more education, such as a Forensic Pathologist, which is a phD.



Click here to add your own comments

Return to Forensic Chemistry.

Return to Forensic Q & A.

Enjoy this page? Please pay it forward. Here's how...

Would you prefer to share this page with others by linking to it?

  1. Click on the HTML link code below.
  2. Copy and paste it, adding a note of your own, into your blog, a Web page, forums, a blog comment, your Facebook account, or anywhere that someone would find this page valuable.