Forensic Anthropology in South Africa

by Vanessa

I have a BA degree with a double major in archaeology and anthropology and I want to be a forensic anthropologist. Where can I go to study this in South Africa or do an apprenticeship?

Click here to post comments

Return to Forensic Q & A.

Enjoy this page? Please pay it forward. Here's how...

Would you prefer to share this page with others by linking to it?

  1. Click on the HTML link code below.
  2. Copy and paste it, adding a note of your own, into your blog, a Web page, forums, a blog comment, your Facebook account, or anywhere that someone would find this page valuable.