Comments for Employment in Forensic Science With a CWOF Case

Average Rating starstarstarstarstar

Click here to add your own comments

Jan 19, 2010
Glad you asked...

I am glad you are interested in Forensics. It is a fabulous field and I love my job! If you want to be a Coroner/Medical Examiner you will need to have an undergraduate degree in a physical science, then get into Medical School, get an MD and then go to post-graduate training in Forensic Pathology.

It will be alot of schooling, but worth it. You will easily make over $100k/year in the US, but will need to probably pay back those student loans! :)

As far as a criminal record such as yours, it should not affect it. As long as you get all your degrees.

Any further questions, ask me at


Click here to add your own comments

Return to Employment in Forensic Science With a CWOF Case.

Return to Forensic Q & A.

Enjoy this page? Please pay it forward. Here's how...

Would you prefer to share this page with others by linking to it?

  1. Click on the HTML link code below.
  2. Copy and paste it, adding a note of your own, into your blog, a Web page, forums, a blog comment, your Facebook account, or anywhere that someone would find this page valuable.