Comments for Degree for Forensic Toxicology

Average Rating starstarstarstarstar

Click here to add your own comments

Apr 28, 2009
forensic toxicology
by: Chris Crabtree

Well at the bare minimum you must possess a bachelors degree in either physics, chemistry,biology, forensic science, or any other closely related field.

But if you want to start out with a higher pay a masters in toxicology/forensic toxicology is suggested, however if you persist in your studys and obtain a Ph.D you can start as the head forensic toxicologist and make alot of money $100k + and if you become board certified even more.

I hope this helps

Click here to add your own comments

Return to Degree for Forensic Toxicology.

Return to Forensic Q & A.