Comments for Criminalist

Average Rating starstarstarstarstar

Click here to add your own comments

Apr 06, 2010
Good Question.
by: Marcella Jones

A criminalist is another name for a forensic scientist. Some are called forensic chemists, serologist or analysts. A crime scene technician is the one that goes to crime scenes. Some jurisdictions use thier criminalists on-call for crime scenes, it depends.

Apr 02, 2010
Criminalistics Information
by: David

There is a page on the website all about criminalistics which you should find useful. See following link.


Click here to add your own comments

Return to Criminalist.

Return to Forensic Q & A.

Enjoy this page? Please pay it forward. Here's how...

Would you prefer to share this page with others by linking to it?

  1. Click on the HTML link code below.
  2. Copy and paste it, adding a note of your own, into your blog, a Web page, forums, a blog comment, your Facebook account, or anywhere that someone would find this page valuable.