Crime Scene Investigator (USA)

by Sam

I want to study as a Crime Scene Investigator. The problem is I live in the UK and in time would like to move over to the USA. If I study and receive a degree in Crime Scene Investigation over here in the UK would I be eligible to work as a CSI/SOCO in the USA?

Thank you very much.

Related Information on The All About Forensic Science Website

Crime Scene Investigation

Click here to post comments

Return to Forensic Q & A.

Enjoy this page? Please pay it forward. Here's how...

Would you prefer to share this page with others by linking to it?

  1. Click on the HTML link code below.
  2. Copy and paste it, adding a note of your own, into your blog, a Web page, forums, a blog comment, your Facebook account, or anywhere that someone would find this page valuable.