Forensic Science Career Project
Photo Credit: Jeanette Yen
Hello, I'm a junior at High school and I am required to do a junior project (first step to senior project) about our future career. I have chosen to be in the field of Forensic science. I'm not sure what I want to be in the field, possibly a CSI, but I want to search deeper in other aspects of forensic science before I am completly sure.
I was hoping that someone could take a few moments to answer a few questions:
1) What is a normal day at work?
2) What is the actual education needed to become a forensic toxicologist?
3) What is the salary?
4) What do you like best about your career?
5) What interested you in this field?
6) What types of cases do you work on?
7) What area is toxicology most beneficial?
8) Do you enjoy your career?
9) What does it take to be a toxicologist?
10) What do you wish accomplish in the coming years?
11) what sacrifices did you have to make to succeed in your career?
12) Do you have many regrets in your decisions?
13) What are the working hours for an average toxicologist?
I would really appreciate it if someone could answer these questions.
Thank You for your time.
Related Information on The All About Forensic Science Website
Forensic Science Information
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Forensic Q & A.