Comments for Forensic Field Work

Average Rating starstarstarstarstar

Click here to add your own comments

Jul 07, 2010
by: Anonymous

Major in Criminal Justice and become a police investigator or death investigator with the coroner's office. Don't do the Forensic or Biology route as you will be stuck in the laboratory. I would get a BA and volunteer.

Good luck,


Click here to add your own comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Forensic Q & A.

Return to Forensic Field Work.